Gain a unique international experience - choose one of the European countries for your training!
Erasmus+ programme supports
- lecturing – lecturers of higher education institutions and guest lecturers from companies, invited by the institution of higher education, go to one of the foreign cooperation universities
- staff training – training of the professional development of staff of higher education institutions, ensuring participation through:
- observation of work in the foreign institutions of higher education or other corresponding foreign cooperation organizations
Minimal duration – 2 days, excluding travel days
Maximal duration – 2 months, excluding travel days
During the activity of lecturing, at least 8 academic hours per week (or in a shorter period) should be implemented.
The funding of the implementation of the educational mobility activities is received from the sending institution of higher education. Individuals cannot independently apply for the funding.
Useful Information on COVID-19
Re-open EU provides information on the various measures, including quarantine, testing requirements for travellers, and the EU Digital COVID certificate.
- to enable the stuff of higher education institutions to gain knowledge and specific skills, learning from the experience and good practice of foreign partners, as well as to improve practical skills, which are necessary in the current work and professional development
- to encourage higher education institutions to broaden and improve the range and content of courses offered
- to let students, who do not have the opportunity to participate in the mobility programme, benefit from the knowledge and experience of the academic staff and foreign guest speakers from companies of other European countries
- to promote the exchange of experience of knowledge and pedagogical methods between higher education institutions of European countries
- to create links between higher education institutions and companies
- to help develop a cooperation between higher education institutions and companies
- to motivate students and staff to participate in the mobility and to help prepare for the period of mobility