How To Apply?
1Contact the International Relations Office at your university/college and find out whether your university/college has an exchange agreement with the Red Cross Medical College of Rīga Stradiņš University.
Please note that your language proficiency in English should be at least on the level B2 in order to have a practical training at the Red Cross Medical College. Red Cross Medical College has the right to conduct a Skype interview with you to test your language skills.
For further information about the college please read the information in our web page www.rcmc.lv or contact Project Coordinator Irīna Rudenko.
Documents for the autumn semester should be submitted by the end of July. Documents for the spring semester should be submitted by the beginning of January.
Please fill in the application form below. Mobility Agreement must be filled in and sent by international coordinator from your institution to email@example.com
NB! Please note that we offer traineeships only as they are in our curriculum (ECTS, traineeship hours, evaluation). Please discuss your training plan at your home university.
Declaration of health (please ask your family doctor/general practitioner to fill it in, sign and stamp it. Without this document you can´t start your traineeship).
Evaluation and final certificate
If you come with a Mobility agreement for traineeship, as your final traineeship certificate you will receive filled in "After mobility" section of your Mobility agreement for traineeship. You will receive certificate as approval of training, given ECTS points and amount of worked hours and mark (if applicable).
After submitting the application, you can apply for accommodation at a student hostel. To book accommodation at student hostel please write a letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and exact period of stay. Caution money has to be paid before entering student hostel. Also describe how you would like to live, alone or together with other students. If possible, please also add your exact date and time of arrival. It is also possible to rent a room or apartment in Rīga. In this case please be careful and take time to do the research to be sure the accommodation provider is trustworthy.
Please carefully read this information before filling in the application form:
- Scan your international passport or ID card. Note that you must bring this document with you.
- Write a Motivation letter in English.
- Download Declaration of health template. When all the required vaccinations and tests are done, give the Declaration of Health to your family doctor to fill it in, sign and stamp it.
NB! Without this document you will not be allowed to start your traineeship.
- We recommend you to have travel insurance. European Health Insurance Card is mandatory!
- NB! Red Cross Medical College does not provide you with neither accidence insurance, health insurance nor the liability insurance. Having the adequate insurance is the student´s responsibility.